What is a VIP Session?
You are a “let’s get this done NOW” kind of a spitfire and are ready to go deep and get results fast.
In 90 minutes you will:
- Get clear on your goals and vision, as well as understand which challenges and resistance have been constantly sabotaging your effort to make changes in your diet and lifestyle.
- This will allow you to break free from the thought patterns that have been holding you back, so you can end your struggles around food, weight, gain incredible energy and spark.
- Learn the ins and outs of the food industry’s marketing schemes so you can recognize the dangerous foods routinely advertised as healthy.
- Receive the tools to revamp your pantry for easy access to nourishing, energizing and slimming food at all times.
- Figure out quick, delicious meals that you are excited about
- Learn breathing and visualization techniques to anchor the new and improved version of yourself and break through your unhealthy patterns.
- Create a 15 minute workout routine tailored to your needs, likes and lifestyle.
- Set up an action plan for the rest of your week and month, so you can effortlessly implement everything you learned.
- Have some fun and take the stress out of getting the body and life you want!
This package also includes:
- A 15-minute follow-up accountability call to keep you on track
- Tools to keep you happy and healthy
- Recipes and meal sample plan chosen for your particular body and lifestyle
- Your own the tools to create healthier habits, checklists and recipes
A VIP session is a 90-minute one-on-one intensive session with me! Talk about a fun time! Together, we will identify the things that are keeping you from being able to achieve the progress you desire. We will create goals that will inspire you and come up with action steps that will help you stay on course. Our day may also include helping you makeover your fridge and pantry, and a mini workout session.
Schedule directly here. For more details message firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602.722.5627. This session can be done in-person or remotely - whichever works better for you!