1. HEAT 1 tablespoon olive oil in cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
2. COMBINE lemon zest, oregano, and salt and pepper in small bowl.
3. RUB over skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces, to coat.
4. ADD to hot skillet and cook to medium-rare, 4 to 8 minutes per side.
5. TO MAKE SALAD: PREPARE brown rice per package directions.
6. COMBINE with tomatoes, olives, shallot, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons oregano, garlic, and ½ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper.
7. SLICE steak and serve with salad.
NUTRITION (per serving) 479 cal, 28 g pro, 33 g carb, 4 g fiber, 2 g sugars, 26.5 g fat, 6 g sat fat, 885 mg sodium
Prevention, Khalil Hymore