- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced or chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5-6 pound pork shoulder, rinsed and cleaned
- 12 ounces (or more is OK too) favorite green or red salsa
- corn tortilla's
- Plain greek yogurt (great sour cream substitute)
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Place the pork shoulder in the Crock Pot (slow cooker) and rub all over with the seasoning mixture.
- Pour the jar of salsa around the pork shoulder.
- Cook on low heat for 8-12 hours.
- Remove the pork to a plate and using 2 forks, shred the into bite size pieces (remove visible pieces of fat, if desired).
- Pour juices into the pork and stir to combine
- Place the pork into the tortillas.
- Serve with desired accompaniments.