Garlic Shrimp with Zucchini Pasta
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 green onions (scallions)
- 1.5 lb raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Dash of cayenne pepper and Himalayan salt
- Wash and cut the ends of the zucchini. Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini pasta. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and scallions, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped garlic, then stir the shrimp for another minute or two to cook the other side.
- Use a large spoon or tongs to remove the shrimp to a plate.
- Add the butter, lemon juice, and white wine or broth to the pan. Bring to a simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the parsley and zucchini pasta, cook until the zucchini is tender. (Just a few minutes)
- Add the shrimp back to the pan and stir for another minute.