2 pound boneless pork shoulder roast Himalayan salt, to taste1/2 tsp garlic powder1 cup chicken, vegetable or bone broth
1/3 cup rice or balsamic vinegar1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix together the broth, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce in crock pot
- Season the pork with salt, fresh garlic (or garlic powder) and place it into the slow cooker.
- Set the timer for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Once the pork is cooked and tender (it should shred easily with a fork), remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish.
- Break apart lightly with two forks and put back into the slow cooker.
- Ladle 1/2 cup sauce over the pork and keep warm until ready to eat.