"Carrot Cake" Overnight Oats
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (heaping) rolled or steel cut oats
- 1.5 cups unsweetened hemp or coconut milk or water
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flax meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- Top with pecans or walnuts
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.